International students are encouraged to apply for the Citizens of the World Scholarship program at Université Laval in Canada. This prestigious scholarship is designed to attract top talent from around the world and support their academic journey.
World Scholarship at Université Laval, Canada
Université Laval, a public research university in Quebec City, is dedicated to providing quality education to students from all over the world. With a rich history dating back to 1663, the university is renowned for its research excellence and holds four Canada Excellence Research Chairs.
- International students
- Proficiency in English language
- Good academic records
Undergraduate, Masters, PhD programs are eligible for the scholarship.
Value of Award
The scholarship is divided into two categories:
- Bachelor’s degree and professional master’s programs: scholarships vary between $20,000 and $10,000 (two payments)
- Research master’s with thesis and PhD programs:
- Research master’s programs with thesis: Total value of $20,000 ($5,000 per semester, up to four semesters)
- PhD: Total value of $30,000 ($5,000 per semester, up to six semesters)
- Master’s: Total value up to $20,000 ($5,000 per semester)
- PhD: Total value up to $30,000 ($5,000 per semester)
To apply, candidates must complete the online application form. They must have applied for full admission to Université Laval and their application must have been processed. After a few days, applicants will be able to access the scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: 15th February 2023
With financial support and resources available, you can focus on your studies and pursue your academic goals without worrying about financial constraints. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to further your education at University of Laval and become a citizen of the world. Click below to apply for the 2023 Session of citizens of the World Scholarship now and take the first step towards a brighter future. Apply today and make the most of your academic journey with the citizens of the World Scholarship!