Dalhousie University is proud to offer the A.S. Mowat Prize for International Masters Students to recognize exceptional achievements by master’s students. The prize is a one-time payment of $1,500 to be used as funding for the 2023-2024 academic year.
All international and prospective national students who have enrolled in a master’s program at Dalhousie University in any field are eligible to apply for the award. The deadline for applications is April 1, 2023.
Scholarship Award Benefit
The winner of the A.S. Mowat Prize will receive a one-time payment of $1,500 from Dalhousie University.
This scholarship is specifically designed for master’s students.
Number of Awards
The number of awards is not specified.
To be considered for the A.S. Mowat Scholarship for International Masters Students, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the first year of a master’s program at Dalhousie University as of the application deadline.
To apply for the scholarship, follow these steps:
- Submit an application for admission through the university’s webpage.
- Fill out an online application for the scholarship program.
- Submit the following supporting documents:
- Reference letter
- Intentional statement
- Interest in research statement
- Meet the admission requirements, including:
- Completion of secondary school (Grade 12)
- Minimum cumulative grade point average in five academic Grade 12 courses
- Passing final grade in Grade 12 academic English and any other required subjects
- Submit results from one of the following English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- IELTS – 7.0
- MET – C1 Level 64
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 65
Take the next step in your academic journey and enhance your career prospects with the A.S. Mowat Scholarship for International Masters Students at Dalhousie University! With this scholarship, you will receive valuable financial support to help you achieve your goals and succeed in your chosen field. So why wait? Click below to apply now and unlock a world of possibilities!