Apply For International Scholarships for Graduate Students at the University Of Waterloo – APPLY NOW
The University of Waterloo, Canada offers graduate scholarships to both international and domestic students. These scholarships are aimed at rewarding high-achieving students, providing them with financial support to continue their education.
Scholarship Award Benefit
The scholarship is worth $1,000 per term, and students can receive the scholarship for a maximum of three terms. The scholarship will be provided to graduate students who are enrolled full-time in a Master’s or Doctoral program at the University of Waterloo.
To be eligible for the graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate students from the United States and abroad who are enrolled full-time in a Master’s or Doctoral program at the University of Waterloo.
- A cumulative average of at least 80% in their current program or the previous two full-time academic years.
- Ability to communicate in English (ELP).
English Language Proficiency (ELP)
English is the official language of teaching at the University of Waterloo, and it is mandatory for all students to have sufficient English language abilities to succeed in their studies. If students do not have an ELP score, they can check the GSPA webpage for COVID-19 updates for graduate students for alternative ELP test taker options.
In certain circumstances, students may be exempt from submitting an English language proficiency examination score. These circumstances include:
- Three years or more of post-secondary study in a Canadian college or university.
- Holding a Master’s degree from a Canadian university.
- Three years or more of post-secondary education or a graduate degree from an exempt country.
- Working in a job where English was the primary language of business for at least three years in an exempt country.
- Completing three or more years of post-secondary education, or a graduate degree at an institution where English is the only language of instruction according to the International Association of Universities World Higher Education Database (WHED).
Students do not need to apply for the graduate scholarship, as eligible students will be nominated automatically based on their allocated funds. Departments will select students based on their funding allocation.
The University of Waterloo’s graduate scholarship provides a unique opportunity for students to further their education with financial support. With a scholarship worth $1,000 per term for a maximum of three terms, students can focus on their studies and achieve their academic goals.
Don’t miss out on this chance to further your education at one of the top universities in Canada and make the most of your graduate studies. Click below to apply for the International Scholarships for Graduate Students at the University of Waterloo now and take the first step towards a brighter future. Apply today and make the most of your academic journey with the International Scholarships for Graduate Students!