Apply For Taught Master’s Scholarships – APPLY NOW
“International Scholarships for Taught Master’s Programs at Maynooth University”
- Maynooth University is awarding Taught Master’s Scholarships worth €2000 to students across all disciplines in recognition of their academic excellence.
- To be eligible, all applicants must hold a minimum of a 2.1 Honors Undergraduate Degree.
- This opportunity is open to both EU and non-EU applicants.
- Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programs are not eligible to apply. Those interested in research programs should consider applying for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
- Additionally, an extra €2000 scholarship will be awarded to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Ireland and registered with their Higher Education Institution Access Office and meet the eligibility requirements.
Maynooth University is providing Taught Master’s Scholarships worth €2000 to students across all disciplines in recognition of their academic excellence.
Applications for the Taught Master’s Scholarships are now open for the 2023/24 academic year, with a closing date of June 30th, 2023.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to receive support and further your education. Click below to apply for a Taught Master’s Scholarship now and take the first step towards a brighter future. Apply today and make your academic dreams a reality!